Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Priorities








I use the fact that I have two small boys as an excuse to NOT do things quite a bit. Work out, but I have no time? Keeping myself up with pedicures, manicures and eyebrow waxes like I used to, nope. Cooking dinner every night, ahem...not a chance. Another good example is flossing my teeth. Gross! You don't floss your teeth daily? Negative. Proof of that is I did it the other day and my gums throbbed in pain for 2 days. Clearly my personal hygiene is lacking. But can I use my kids as an excuse, that I cannot. If I have time to make things like silhouettes of them, then I surely have time to floss my teeth. It's called LAZINESS people. LAZINESS. But hey, I have two cool pictures of my boys to hang on my wall!!!

1 comment:

Meema said...

Love the silhouettes. You are so talented. Hmmmm, they might make a nice gift sometime for a .........oh,...........grandparent, maybe. Just a thought.