Monday, July 19, 2010

My All Star

Evan is in summer camp for the entire month of July (thanktheLord). Not that I don't love spending every waking minute with my little man, but a bit of abscense does make the heart grow fonder, especially when it's time to grocery shop. Grocery shopping with two little active boys is not my favorite way to spend the morning. Especially now that Drew is growing out of his baby seat. I sit the boys next to each other in the front of the cart, and all is well until Drew starts touching or drooling on Evan.... then the ---- hits the fan. Evan freaks out, in turn freaking out Drew and it's a mad race to get my goods and get to the check out counter. Anyway... Evan LOVES his summer camp. He goes three days a week for three hours a day. Each week is a different topic. Last week was sports week. Here is Evan's first all star card... the first of many I am sure. If you read closely he enjoyed golf the most, and his favorite past time at camp is dancing!!! The best part of these cards is what Evan's buddy's card, James, said his favorite past time was....eating. Which any of you that know James, know that is NO lie.

No comments: