Monday, July 19, 2010

Evan's Big Boy Room









Just for posterity's sake, here a few pictures of Evan's room. I thought about it, and I never did get any pictures of Evan's last room at our last house. And so I took a few pictures of his current room, just so I can show him his room as a little boy, when he grows up. I think it turned out pretty cute. It all started from a beautiful quilt that my Mom's friend made Evan. The boats and Evan's love for anything with wheels was my inspiration for his Boat/Train/Car/Airplane room.
I am pretty sure Evan is the modern day Peter Pan. Don't most little boys beg their Mama's for big boy beds? I thought Evan would do the same, especially after I offered it last week when he climbed out of his crib by himself for the first time during naps. But when I offer it, he just says "No Mommy, I want my baby bed. Maybe later." He has no interest in potty training and enjoys being carried around the house and even spoon fed at times. My little Peter Pan, doesn't want to grow up. No problem, I will take it.

No comments: