Thursday, June 3, 2010

Father's Day Picture Playdate




There is nothing more fun to me, then taking pictures of little ones!! So I will use any excuse to do it! With father's day coming up I thought it would be fun to have a playdate where I take pics of the kids to give to their daddies. And because some of my friends have different school schedules (some are Tuesday and Thursday, instead of our Monday, Wednesday, Friday) I am having another playdate next week with more friends!!! Now I suppose I need to get started on Evan's picture. I took a test shot here, but I need to get one where he isn't so sweaty!!
I thought these turned out cute! I wanted to have everyone holding their arms out so I could write "guess how much I love you" underneath, but some of the kids were too little to follow directions. How cute is the one of Reagan picking her nose? Of course I got other shots that she can use, but I think this one is hilarious!

1 comment:

Cindy K said...

Wow... these turned out great! I did one sort of like this for my kids, and it took forever, so bet this was a TON of work to do ALL these. They look awesome!