Thursday, April 22, 2010

MMMM, Vita Tops




I am ALWAYS looking for new kinds of snacks for Evan, and even more so, healthy breakfast options. This boy is just not a breakfast kind of guy. It's my favorite meal, but I am lucky if I can get some dry cereal in his little skinny body. I found these little gems last week and have had a lot of luck with them (*knock on wood). They are called Vita tops. They are like the top of a muffin. They are frozen, and you just pop them in the microwave or toaster. They are packed with vitamins, and they have 6 g of fiber and 5 g of protein with 100 calories. And the best part is, they taste like a cookie. I eat them like dessert, but Evan is enjoying them for breakfast. I actually wish they had more calories for his sake, but for my sake it's definitely a guiltess treat!
Ok, enough infomercial.... but I just had to share for those other Moms out their with picky eaters!



No comments: