Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jack's 2nd Birthday Party











We have been to so many birthday parties lately, but unless Paul is with me to help with the boys, I get to take very little pictures. Luckily Jack's Birthday party was on a Saturday and Paul was able to come, so I got to take my camera out of the case for a minute or two to capture some of the kids smiles! Evan started out shy, as he usually does, even with his friends surrounding him. But after a few glances of the water slide, bounce house, the lake and sandy beach, the popcorn machine and finally a castle cake... he was shy no more. Nothing like sugar and bouncing to bring a boy out of his shell!!! I mean, just look at that boy's face when he is standing at the cake table. He couldn't contain his excitement. We had such a good time. Jack is one lucky little boy. He has so many family and friends that love him!! Happy Birthday Jack!!!

No comments: