Thursday, February 25, 2010

Evan's First Trip to the Magic Kingdom










Today, Evan and I along with 4 of my Mommy friends and their 4 kids went to the Magic Kingdom. We had a blast. It was actually really chilly, in the 40's and VERY windy. Add pumping milk for Drew every few hours and a confrontation with a bitter Mom of 5 kids thinking we were cutting her in line, and one may get a tad stressed (hence our unsuccessful search for Bloody Mary's). But SO worth it, just to see the look on Evan's face when he laid eyes on the magic of Disney World. We are already planning our next trip!

I was totally bummed, I took my nice DSLR camera all the way there and lugged it around and didn't take a single picture with it. It was too much of a pain to pull it out every time I wanted to snap a picture, so these are all from my point and shoot. Including the weird one I took of us on It's a Small World. Do I really look like that? I don't look that odd in my head.








No comments: