Monday, February 22, 2010

Crayrays


Evan loves his crayrays (AKA crayons, markers, paints, etc.). Learning his colors is a work in progress. I keep saying he is color blind, but he now refers to Farley as Black Fluffy and Corky as Brown Fluffy. Also, every once in a while he will ask for his red blanket or his brown blanket, but if you hold up any given color of crayon he will most likely say green or blue. He also loves stamps and stickers. He has a stamp that his buddy James gave him about 6 months ago and every time he uses it he says, "Thank you James!!!". He also doesn't like getting too messy, so I always have to have baby wipes nearby in case he gets marker on his hand, which is a borderline emergency in Evan's eyes. When he starts yelling "towel", I come with a wipee in hand!!! On a separate note, it's so funny how kids expect you to always have certain things on hand for them. The other day at church, he turns to me and says nonchalantly while motioning to my purse, "where's my crayrays?" As if I don't have enough things I need to cram in there when leaving the house, now I gotta have crayrays on hand too? Sheesh.

No comments: