Monday, August 31, 2009

Pictures at Sunrise











Saturday morning, we got out of our warm beds in our warm cabin to take pictures of the Grand Teton Mountains at sunset. But because we took them with my OCD brother we had to arrive very early (never thought I would say that, he is ALWAYS late, except when it surrounds something like this). Sunrise is at 6:30, but we had to get up at 4:45 to prepare. It was 40 degrees outside at that point!!! But it was well worth it. All of the pictures may look the same, but the sunrise created a beautiful pink colored sky that is a tad different in each picture. Can you guess which one my brother took? He is one of the best non-professional landscape photographers I know (well, the only one really, but still). He gave me lots of pointers, so tell me if you can guess which one is his!!!

3 comments:

LindaHH said...

I can tell, but only because I know where you both were standing. Your pictures are as amazing as his are, and I am pretty happy with mine too. I love the reflection of pink in the lake. Well worth crawling out of bed at 4:45AM.

listerbears said...

I cant tell.......these look awesome.

Jenny said...

Abby, every picture is fantastic. It looks like you guys saw some really great things. Most of them look like post cards. Can't wait to hear about your trip!