Monday, August 31, 2009

Old Faithful

















Friday we visited Old Faithful and the Old Faithful Inn. It wasn't the first on my list of things to see there, just because I like to go more "off the beaten path" rather than to huge tourist attractions. But it is a tourist attraction for a reason, and my Mom really wanted to see it. So we did. And it was really worth it. It erupts every hour and a half or so, and steaming water goes hundreds of feet into the air. It was pretty cool. Evan wasn't too impressed, he was more in to playing with rocks and pebbles on the ground, but he was happy nonetheless. So of course I have to sneak a few more pictures of Evan in this post, it is after all, a blog about him!!! Paul also encouraged me to take a picture of Evan near the danger sign, just to make my Mom worry a little more about our parenting skills. He wasn't in any actual danger though. The hot ground and stones were at least a few feet away!!!


Also, I did manage to get one of Kevin's pictures of Old Faithful, that is much better than mine. It is the first picture. But it is unedited, so he may not even want to take credit for it. But I think it's awesome, as usual.

No comments: