Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nye Nye















Evan LOVES to sleep these days. And I couldn't be happier about that. He sometimes asks to go to bed, he will just say "nye nye" (translation: night night) and run to his bed and try and climb in. Maybe we are boring him, or just plain wearing him out. But whatever it is, I want to continue it!!! So here are a few pictures I took of him getting ready for bed tonight. My favorite one is the last one, where he puts his little mouth in between the slats of the crib for a "nye nye" kiss. I could just eat him, he is so cute.
Many of my friends with kids envy the fact that Evan is such a great sleeper. But if they had to deal with his eating issues, they probably wouldn't trade my problems for theirs for even a day!!! Plus I should note that the boy wakes up at 6:30 every morning, luckily we are morning people so it's not too bad.







No comments: