Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day at the Chalet











Today Grammy, Evan and I spent the day hanging out at the chalet. Uncle Kevin and Daddy went on a hike up Mt. Washburn, a five mile hike not fit for preggos and toddlers. I am writing this now to keep myself busy, as they have been gone now for 12 hours, when it should have taken about 8 with the drive. They are probably having a beer at a bar in downtown Gardiner. But nonetheless, I am out on the porch watching for their car, trying to think positive thoughts!!!






We did keep ourselves busy most of the day. We went to some gift shops in Gardiner, took some pictures of Evan around the ranch, watched the horses from the porch, and managed to fit in a little Disney channel. Sounds kinda boring, but it was a much needed relaxing day after the crazy week I had last week. Now if only I can get Paul to come back in one piece, and Kevin too!!!

No comments: