Monday, June 15, 2009

Treasured Times




There is something that is just so special and heartwarming about watching Evan play with his Grandpa. I love the way Grandpa Starstrom treats Evan. He talks to him like an adult, in a good way. He doesn't talk like a baby like I find myself doing at times. I find myself saying things as Evan does, which I know is wrong (i.e. Baba for bottle). But not Ed. He just talks to him like a pal, and I can tell Evan loves it. This weekend Evan had a ball creating a parade with Grandpa with all of his cars and trucks. It was enough to go all the way around the coffee table. I am kicking myself for not getting any pictures of it. But here is a picture of Grandpa and Evan playing with his Winnie the Pooh house. They are both in their own little world here, didn't even know I was snapping away.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is so sweet!