Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hanging with Aunt Gina




We spent that last few days with Evan's godparents, Paul's brother Jeff and sister-in-law Gina, and their son Ryan. Let me just briefly mention that their kids Michael (who is away at college) and Ryan are two of the best kids I know. They are so sweet, polite and well-rounded and generally just fun to be around. I just wish I could see them more often, they live in NY. Evan loved being chased around the house by Uncle Jeff, and riding the carousel and train with Aunt Gina at Downtown Disney, and playing "superman" with cousin Ryan. I seriously need to take notes when I am around them, because if Evan turns out to be half the men Michael and Ryan are becoming, I will be one proud Mama.
Let me apologize for the pictures, they are from my point and shoot and are pretty technically bad. But I cherish all pictures of Evan with his family, so I had to share them.

No comments: