Thursday, April 2, 2009

RUT with a capital R









I am in a photography rut lately. You wouldn't think that would be the case after taking 8 weeks of photography classes. It sounds so cruel... how could you get sick of taking pictures of your own child?!? Regardless, I am. So it's back to basics. My favorite place to take pictures of Evan is in his crib. He can't go too far. And I love the blue walls and white wood. And he is usually so happy when he first wakes up. Anyway, I am just trying to get out of my rut any way that I can!!! I am also in a photoshop rut, just don't have the energy to edit my pictures... so if you look closely you can see Evan's multiple boo-boos on his face from his wagon accident this morning. I will save the details for another post!!!
And finally, to top it off, I was in a rut with my blog colors, hence the change. It's a little bright, but I thought it would be good for Easter and the beginning of Spring.

No comments: