Friday, January 2, 2009

Go HOKIES!!!


Last night the Hokies won the Orange Bowl!!!! They beat Cincinnati (the favored team) 20 to 7!!! Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the whole game ( I was still VERY under the weather), but here is a picture of the last game we watched with uncle Kevin and Grandpa last Sept. Of course the big game for me is Jan 8th (go gators!!!), but VT will always hold a special place in my heart, as my Grandpa, Dad and brother all graduated from there. I would have went there if they had a nursing program!!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Visiting from SITS! Your Evan is adorable! I hope that your resolution this year is a huge success! :)

kevinmh said...

There's something very aesthetically pleasing about a lot of chicago maroon and burnt orange in a photo. You should work that into more of your pictures. Go Hokies!