Friday, December 26, 2008

The Last of the Christmas Photos: 2008

















































Well here are the last of the cute pictures we got from Christmas 2008. These are pictures Grammy and Kevin took yesterday, both of whom are great photographers. We were sad to see Uncle Kevin and Grammy go. It's just simply not going to be the same around here without them. We loved having Kevin here from Seattle for 9 whole days, and can't wait for the next visit. It was a very MERRY CHRISTMAS in the Starstrom household. Also note the new blog look. It will probably be the last change for a while. Uncle Kevin taught me how to do some html changes, and Gretchen Whipple provided me with a hard copy of one our family portraits. Please visit her site when you get the chance. It's a link on my list of "Sites I Love" to the right. She is an amazing photographer, don't you love the picture at the top of my blog?? Can't you tell how much we love our little guy???

No comments: