Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Caught in the act




People told me when I was pregnant that my dogs may not be as important to me once Evan was born. They were wrong, I love those dogs so much and I have plenty of love to go around to Evan and Corky and Farley!! If I had to describe myself in ten words/phrases, Animal Lover would definately be top ten. Corky and Evan have a great time together, and Corky actually puts up with the physical abuse Evan gives her on occasion. Farley isn't quite as sure of him, and I can already tell you when he starts walking, she is not gonna know what hit her. Right now, she usually manages to hide from him. But her days are numbered. Anyway, I happened to snap this bottom picture as Evan was shoving Corky to the side and I thought it was so cute, I had to post it. Thanks girls for putting up with Evan, you are troopers!!!

No comments: