Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome Graham William Johnston

Yesterday my dear friend Kelly and her husband, Brian, welcomed their first child into the world. His name is Graham William Johnston. He is absolutely beautiful. He was born yesterday at 7:45 am weighing 8 lbs 9 oz, and measuring 21 1/2 inches. He has a head full of brown hair (both of his parents are blonde!!). He is one lucky boy, already loved by so many. We cannot wait to meet him. Kelly and I have been friends for 20 years, and I just know Evan and Graham will be the best of friends. Congrats Kelly and Brian, you did good!!!

2 comments:

Graham William said...

Kelly and I just read your blog to pass the time...its 342A and she is feeding Graham. We can not wait for the boys to meet.

Oh, and did you get professional photos done--Looks great Abby!

Jenn said...

Oh Graham is adorable! Abby I navigated to your blog from mine and I was excited to see Kelly's little one posted. I've been dying to see him. Congrats to Kelly and Brian. Parenthood is so much fun and trying at times-of course, but so worth it!
And Abby, Evan is a sweetheart!