Monday, August 25, 2008

Can you feed my dog?

Can you feed my dogs while we are out of town? Simple enough question. Paul's friend was taking his fiance to Vegas for the weekend and we said we would feed his two dogs. They are very little dogs and his friend said they don't even need to go outside, they just go on little puppy pads. Well, I went over on Friday to feed them, and didn't like their living conditions. They were gated in a small area of the kitchen and I couldn't bare the thought of them being lonely all weekend, so I decided to take them home with me for the weekend!!! I didn't realize how much work it would be having four dogs (two of which proved to not be house-broken or actually pee on the puppy pads) and one 11 month old. But it made for an interesting weekend. And Evan loved the little dogs. Actually, now that they are gone, I miss them!!! I think after a while you just get used to the chaos. I tried to download a video on this post, but was having trouble. So here is a link to youtube.com where the video is. But you have to have a youtube.com sign on and password to view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPk2MjHLYgY

No comments: